- 2 avocados, pitted and peeled
- 1/2 English cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 4 green onions, green party only, chopped
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken broth or vegetable broth
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, coarsely chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon Caravel Gourmet Hawaiian Alaea Red Salt
- 4 slices sourdough bread, sliced, cut into triangles and toasted
- Cilantro sprigs (optional)
- Puree everything but the bread in a blender until very smooth, 2 to 3 minutes, stopping to scrape down sides once or twice.
- Cover with plastic wrap directly onto the gazpacho and refrigerate for 2 – 6 hours.
- Puree again just before serving, adding a little cold water if needed to thin the soup.
- Serve with toast and sprinkle with Caravel Gourmet Hawaiian Alaea Red Sea Salt for a stunning and delicious presentation