- 12 jumbo shrimp, peeled and devined
- ½ cup canola oil
- 10 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon Caravel Gourmet French Harvest Sea Salt
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 1 large lemon, zested and juiced
- Chopped fresh Italian parsley leaves for garnish
- Put the shrimp in a large baking dish.
- Combine the canola oil, garlic cloves and Caravel Gourmet French Harvest Sea Salt in a food processor and process until the garlic turns into a paste.
- Pour this mixture over the shrimp and let them marinate for 30 minutes.
- Strain the shrimp from the marinade.
- Melt 1 tablespoon of the unsalted butter in a sauté pan on medium-high heat.
- Cook the shrimp on both sides until they are just cooked through, about 2 minutes per side. (They can be left slightly undercooked since they will cook longer in the butter sauce.) Transfer the shrimp to a plate.
- Melt the butter in a large sauté pan over medium heat. Add the lemon zest & juice and cook for about 30 seconds. Add the shrimp and cook, tossing once, for about 1 minute. Finish with the parsley and adjust seasonings if necessary.