This sea salt scrub is as beautiful as it is luxurious to use. Make your very own with this easy to make recipe!
1 cup of Hawaiian Black Lava Sea Salt
1/4 cup almond oil (can also use olive oil or avocado oil, or any other carrier oil you prefer)
15 drops essential oil
- Mix together sea salt and carrier oil until well combined.
- Add in essential oils until desired scent reached (10-20 drops) and any optional add-ins.
- Store in a sealed jar in a cool location until ready for use.
- When using: scoop out desired amount and scrub onto clean, damp skin. Wash off completely.
- Use 2-3 times a week for best results